These gift sets include a unique Plasticity pouch, a 65ml Verbena/Lavender Hand Sanitizer, 10ml Intensive Hand Cream, 10ml Verbena
, R 150 Tree donation and From their Fields growing kit.
How to grow your plant:
1. Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
2. Place pellet securing into pot
3. Place seed stick into the pelletS and place in a bright area.
4. When the seeds have sprouted, Gradually expose them to the sun.
5. Never overwater or let them dry out.
6. Water thoroughly & Refill water when required.
7. Once sprouted, protect the sensitive roots, cover the pellet completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
8. Cover with soil and let flourish.
TIP: fold in the hemp drawstring plasticity pouch - this can be used as a little planter.MERCI for your contribution!
Partnership with food & trees for AFRICA
R 150 from the sale of this gift set will be used towards planting 900 moringa trees across South Africa. through this project we support small business & commUnity models.
It is also assists in offsetting carbon emissions & growing towards a greener and more sustainable South Africa.Please note:
Each Commitment Pouch is unique as they are handmade, if there is a specific colour you are looking for, please specify in notes on checkout. eg: black, yellow or pink