Share your best moment with L'Occitane #loccitane
How to prevent wrinkles and keep your skin firm and radiant, whatever your age.
1) Shave after a shower: the heat will open the pores and soften the hair.
2) Choose high-quality shaving products that suit your skin and lifestyle: shaving gel, oil, cream or soap.
3) Shave in the direction of growth to prevent ingrown hair.
1) After shaving and rinsing, cool your skin with a cold flannel .
2) Apply a moisturising and soothing after-shave balm.
Smooth and gentle, ideal for dry skin. The Cade Rich Shaving Cream is enriched with organic cade wood essential oil and turns into a creamy lather that leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
Ideal as both a pre-shave and shaving product. Use prior to shaving to soften stubble and ensure a close shave as there is no lather so you are able see the areas to shave. With its small format, you can easily take it with you when travelling.
L’OCCITANE shaving gels transform immediately into a thick and comfortable foam, enriched with natural extracts of peppermint and cade to benefit the skin.