- Where are the headquarters of L'OCCITANE?
- How many stores does L'OCCITANE have in the South Africa? Worldwide?
- How many associates does the company employ?
- Do you have a list of current openings? Where do I send my resume?
- Do you have any part-time jobs?
- I sent in my resume a couple of days ago. How long will it take before I can schedule an interview?
- What skills do I need to be eligible?
- Is there opportunity for career advancement between divisions? Does L'OCCITANE promote from within?
- Does L'OCCITANE believe in training?
1. Where are the headquarters of L'OCCITANE?
The international headquarters are split between Paris, France and Manosque, France. Manosque is located in Provence, in the south of France, just a few miles from where L'OCCITANE was founded. The headquarters of our South Africa division is in Johannesburg.
2. How many stores does L'OCCITANE have in the South Africa.? Worldwide?
L'OCCITANE currently has 12 boutiques in the South Africa. Worldwide, L'OCCITANE has over 2000 boutiques and is located in over 90 countries. Some of these countries include Australia, France, Taiwan and the United States.
3. How many associates does the company employ?
L'OCCITANE South Africa currently employs 150 associates. L'OCCITANE’s population is comprised of both full-time and part-time associates.
4. Do you have a list of current openings? Where do I send my resume?
Please click the ‘Current Job Openings’ link on the left. You can apply for current vacancies here. You can also send your CV by email to email@example.com or by post to L'OCCITANE South Africa (PTY)LTD P.O.Box 97, Parklands, 2121. You can also register your details for future vacancies.
5. Do you have any part-time jobs?
All Sales Associate positions at boutique level are part time. On occasion we also offer Assistant Boutique Manager positions on a part time basis. For current job openings, please visit the L'OCCITANE "Vacancies" page
6. I sent in my resume a couple of days ago. How long will it take before I can schedule an interview?
When hiring, L'OCCITANE endeavors to identify people who share its vision, who are passionate about its products, and who are committed to meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations of excellent service. If there is an open position that matches your qualifications our Recruitment Officer will contact you for an interview. Unfortunately, at times of high volume, we are only be able acknowledge candidates whose qualifications match our needs.
7. What skills do I need to be eligible?
Since positions in the corporate office and boutiques vary in responsibilities and objectives, skills required are specific to each position. For more information on job responsibilities and skills needed please go to Sample Job Descriptions.
8. Is there opportunity for career advancement between divisions? Does L'OCCITANE promote from within?
Absolutely! L'OCCITANE sees career advancement and succession planning an extremely important part of its business. The company prides itself on having highly qualified key associates in all positions, not just today, but tomorrow and for many years to come. To get a better understanding of our internal promotions read through our Success Stories.
9. Does L'OCCITANE believe in training?
As a company, L'OCCITANE is dedicated to providing customer service beyond our customer’s expectations. Training all of our associates on product knowledge, selling skills and skills specific to their function is viewed as critical to the success of our company.Top